Helo Aquatic Rescue Specialist [HARS]
Request a quoteHelo Aquatic Rescue Specialist [HARS]
All orders placed after 1pm CT will ship on the following business day if the item(s) are in stock
Helo Aquatic Rescue Specialist (HARS) - Durable and dependable, performing and evolving over the water since 2009. The HARS is proven in Helo rescue swimming.
HARS is the first hoistable foam PFD/harness setup that is equally as functional on the front as it is on the back. With six potential attachment points, this highly adaptable PFD can accomplish a wide range of tasks.
Repel: waist attachment
Hoist: sternum & mid/high spine attachment
Carry: mid-sternum attachment for weapons
Fall Restraint: gunners belt attachment
Special order only!
Please allow 90-120 days for delivery.
Please download our 2018 Buyers Guide
- 17.5 lbs, 7.93 kg, 78N of flotation
- MOLLE adjustable/replaceable pocket system
- Adjustable shoulders, side cinches, and fully adjustable leg harness
- Optional 2” QR Belt with stainless steel slider
- Optional hoist lanyard attaches to front top haul loop and the waist-belt
- Adjustable shoulders with dual Austrialpin anodized aluminum buckles
- Two 4-way lash tabs, and 2 plastic d-rings for whistle and watercraft key
- 420 High-tenacity nylon interior shell with internal drainage panels
- Shaped PVC foam, and deep cut arm holes for rescue swimming
- 1-7/8” mil spec 6000 lbs structural vertical webbing straps
- 12 elastic strap retainer bands
- Special order only! Please allow 90-120 days for delivery.
Universal one size fits all
- (Chest) 30” - 54” 76cm - 137cm