All orders placed after 1pm CT will ship on the following business day if the item(s) are in stock
High buoyancy vest for rescue professionals involved in boat and shore operations or medium to high-risk swift water environments.
The Rescuer is one of our toughest PFDs and for the last 20 years, it's been our most popular. The Rescuer is trusted by public safety teams around the world.
Does my PFD have to be US Coast Guard approved for water rescue?
Answer: NO, if you are a government agency (federal, state or local) - see details below
The Coast Guard prescribes regulations applicable to the carriage of personal flotation devices (PFDs) on US commercial vessels and recreational boats. Those regulations do not apply to public (government) vessels or shore-side personnel unless some other regulatory body specifies compliance.
Please download our buyers guide
- 26 lbs, 11.8 kg (M/L) and 32 lbs, 14.5 kg (XL) of flotation
- Transport Canada and ULC certified
- 5 adjustment straps - custom fit
- Pockets - large front pockets with mesh drain
- 420 denier high tenacity fabric
- Heavy-duty YKK front entry zipper
- Colors options - red
When putting on your Force 6 Rescuer, be sure to take in and hold a full breath of air as you adjust the straps.
- M/L 32’’ - 52’’ 80cm - 132cm
- XL 43 - 62’’ 110cm - 158cm