All orders placed after 1pm CT will ship on the following business day if the item(s) are in stock
High buoyancy vest for rescue professionals involved in boat and shore operations or medium to high risk swift water environments.
The Rescuer is our most rugged PFD. This has been our most popular PFD for more than 20 years. The Rescuer is trusted by public safety teams throughout Canada, US, Korea, Tawain and Australia.
Does my PFD have to be US Coast Guard approved?
The Coast Guard prescribes regulations applicable to the carriage of personal flotation devices (PFDs) on US commercial vessels and recreational boats. Our regulations do not apply to public (government) vessels or shore-side personnel unless some other regulatory body specifies compliance.
NO, if you are a government agency (federal, state or local)
Please download our 2018 Buyers Guide
- 26 lbs, 11.8 kg (M/L) and 32 lbs, 14.5 kg (XL) of flotation
- Transport Canada and ULC certified
- 5 adjustment straps - custom fit
- Pockets - large front pockets with mesh drain
- 420 denier high tenacity fabric
- Heavy duty YKK front entry zipper
- Colors options - red
When putting on your Force 6 Rescuer, be sure to take in and hold a full breath of air as you adjust the straps.
- M/L 32’’ - 52’’ 80cm - 132cm
- XL 43 - 62’’ 110cm - 158cm